Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kate Winslet is a Sexy Siren in Vanity Fair December 2008

Kate Winslet, 33, is a sexy siren on the cover of Vanity Fair’s December issue. On her reunion in a new movie with "Titanic" co-star Leonardo Di Caprio: "Leo and I were always aware that if we were going to do something together again that there would be a sense of expectation. It was going to have to be the right thing. We could see ourselves playing that married couple. The friendship that we have and the solidity of that was something we would be able to use. Leo and I, you know, are sort of kindred spirits—we’re cut from the same cloth.”
On her fashion sense: “I often look at women who wear great jeans and high heels and nice little T-shirts wandering around the city and I think, I should make more of an effort. … But then I think, they can’t be happy in those heels.”On her body: “This is going to sound really weird, but I never had a desire to be famous. I never had huge ambitions - never. I was fat. I didn’t know any fat famous actresses. I just did not see myself in that world at all, and I’m being very sincere. You know, once a fat kid, always a fat kid. Because you always think that you just look a little bit wrong or a little bit different from everyone else.”

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner