Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jennifer Aniston Dating a New Beau after John Mayer

Jennifer Aniston is relaxing on a Mexican beach and getting rather intimate with a mystery older man.

Wearing a skimpy pink bikini, Jennifer Aniston seems very comfortable in his company as they chat with pals over lunch. She split with singer John Mayer last month following a four-month romance. Before getting together with Mayer, she had a brief relationship with Vince Vaughn and was linked with British model Paul Sculfor, who is now dating fellow A-lister Cameron Diaz.

Jennifer Aniston recently proclaimed: "I'm grateful that the public is still interested in my life and my movies and I hope that I can justify their interest. People are so kind, ultimately. And I'm happy, so don't worry about me."

Related posts:
Jennifer Aniston Strips Off in Miami
Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer First Public Kiss
Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer Smooching in Miami Poolside

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner