Thursday, September 25, 2008

Justin Timberlake & Jessia Biel "Holiday in Rome"

Justin Timberlake and his actress girlfriend Jessica Biel enjoying their Rome Holiday on Wednesday.The pair went shopping and enjoyed the sights and sounds of Italy including the Colosseum pictured behind them.
The 27-year-old Sexyback singer takes the November cover of "Golf Digest magazine", just in time for the “Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open” in Las Vegas from 13-19 October.

“For me, golf is one of those things where you go out and forget about everything else,” Timberlake tells the magazine. “I never really took up the game until about six or seven years ago. I remember I hit one amazing shot off the tee, straight down the middle. I got to thinking maybe I could play this game!”

Related post:
Julianne Moore and Michael Phelps as Mermaids in Disney Dream Portrait Series

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner