Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Megan Fox - The Bikini Babe in October GQ Cover 2008

Megan Fox is a hottie bikini babe on the October 2008 cover of GQ. The 22 years old "Transformers" star doesn't hold back in the latest October issue of GQ.
Here's excerpt from the GQ interview with the rebellious actress:

She hates gossip: "The other day, I said I eat a lot of cake, and that was the top story on Yahoo!"

She doesn't think we should be so prude: “Sex is something that everyone does, so why can’t I talk about it?”
Of Miley Cyrus' and Vanessa Hudgens' racy Web photo scandals: “I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It’s like, Oh, I’m sorry I took a naked, private picture that someone ... sold for money. ... You shouldn’t have to apologize. Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one’s angry at that person. She had to apologize. I hate Disney for making her do that.”

Related posts:
Megan Fox Loves Sex
Megan Fox Topless in Film
Megan Fox's Sexy Paw Print Photos
Megan Fox Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FHM

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner