Friday, May 9, 2008

Paris Hilton:"Benji Changed My Life in Every Way"

Paris Hilton, who dated rocker Benji Madden four months ago, was spotted wearing a two-banded diamond ring. She denied it's an engagement ring from boyfriend Benji Madden,"No, it's just a present. He's sweet." But Paris Hilton acknowledged she has grown up and that Benji changed her life in every way since dating him. "When I was younger I loved to go out, but now that I'm in a really great relationship it's so much more fun to stay at home," she says, "We don't really like to go out. We have game night, friends come over and play Monopoly. It's chill." She also loves pampering her man with some homemade food. "I love to cook for him, I cook great lasagna."On her marriage, Paris said,"We want to stay together forever," she said Thursday. "I wouldn't do a Vegas [wedding]. I don't know where or when but I do want it to be romantic."

Paris Hilton is also betting that her best friend, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden (Benji's twin brother) will beat them to the altar. She doesn't mind having a baby as well. "Nicole is our first friend to have a baby ... Seeing Harlow (Richie & Joel's baby daughter), it really makes me want one. I've always wanted to have a baby.”Paris Hilton was also in "Late Show in David Letterman" yesterday.

Related posts:
Nicole Richie's Family Bliss in June "Harper's Bazaar"
Paris Hilton Banned from Moscow Hyatt
Paris Hilton Looking for New Best Friend on Web

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner