Friday, May 9, 2008

Rain Ji-hoon's Love Letter to His Fans

Korean Pop superstar and actor(Taejo) in the Hollywood Movie, "Speed Racer", wrote a message on his blog thanking his fans while he was on a flight to London.

Rain wrote,"Now I’m on the way to London for the premiere of Speed Racer. It’s been long time for me to write a letter and especially I’m writing on the sky; very excited. I’ve read your writings to congratulate the 6th anniversary since my debut. I really appreciate all of you to have supported me all the time and have made today’s me. I will work much harder not to disappoint you. Around the time of Speed Racer’s opening, I might be shooting in Berlin after finishing the premiere.
Please keep on eye on and support Speed Racer. Stay healthy and happy until we meet again.
"

Rain is lately undergoing martial arts training for his lead role in an upcoming Hollywood action movie “Ninja Assassin". See his training pictures:



Related posts:

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner