Monday, October 13, 2008

Britney Spears Pick Up Her Sons From School

Britney Spears picked up her son, Jayden James and Sean Preston Federline, from their school in Encino Los Angeles. In place of the dress and heels, she was dressed in a simple tank top and jeans.And holding her two-year-old son tight as he ate a bag of sweets, Britney Spears looked every inch the doting mother. She was accompanied by her dad, Jamie Spears who has been credited with nursing her back to full health .

The scenes are a sharp contrast to earlier this year, when a wild-eyed Britney lost custody of Jayden and Sean Preston. But since then Britney's life has turned around for the better.

This week saw a return to form for Britney Spears with the premiere of the sizzling video for her new single "Womanizer".

Fans also had a peek at a documentary about the star, in which she discussed her break down. She said: "I sit there and I look back and I'm like, "I'm a smart person. What the hell was I thinking?"' Spears said in an interview to air on MTV on 30 November, two days before the release of her new album. "I've been through a lot in the past two or three years, and there's a lot that people don't know. Sometimes I think I get kind of lonely because you don't open the gate up that much, you know I mean?' she continues.

"You're guarded. You have to be that way, so I'm kind of stuck in this place and it's like: How do you deal? And you just cope, and that's what I do. I just cope with it, every day."

Well, welcome back Britney!

Related posts:
Britney Spears "Womanizer" Music Video
Britney Spears is Back in Her Glam

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner