Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jessica Biel in MARIE CLAIRE December 2008

Jessica Biel is the cover girl of Marie Claire's December Christmas Special issue. She is currently dating Justin Timberlake. Below is an excerpt of her interview with the magazine :On marriage and having kids: “I kind of go back and fourth about marriage and kids. I feel like if it’s an organic way for me and the right time in my life then yeh. If it’s right, it’ll be right - but at this moment, that seems totally foreign.”On becoming a movie star: “I never thought to myself, ‘I’m going to do this musical, then I’m going to be a movie star.’ I never made that jump. For a very long time I wasn’t thought of as anyone with any credibility in the film world. Everyone is tramping through the swamp everyday in this business.On working in TV: “I was really up tight, when you work on television for a long time you’re in a really organised situation; in film, it’s so much more improvisational and relaxed.”On how she feels about aging: “I don’t know - I better start figuring it out. I feel my knees changing - like, why do I have this pain when I’m running on the treadmill? What’s going on with my lower back when I wake up in the morning? I just feel changes. I’m definitely fearful in a very vain manner about aging. I think its freaky weird to look at a picture of your grandmother when she was a young woman then look at her now.”
On plastic surgery: “I’m really afraid of blades on my face. That freaks me out beyond belief. I would way rather have wrinkles than some slice up going on.”

Related posts:
Justin Timberlake & Jessia Biel Attend Wedding
Justin Timberlake & Jessia Biel "Holiday in Rome"

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner