Monday, May 5, 2008

Nicholas Tse,"I'm Cecilia Cheung's Belief!"

Nicholas Tse was in a pre-Beijing Olympics promotion event in Hong Kong yesterday but was bugged by the Hong Kong media on his views about Edison Chen's turning to Christianity for redemption.

He paused for seconds before cooly replying,"I don't know about it as I don't read tabloid news, the sex photo scandal is over, anything that don't bring glory to Hong Kong has nothing to do with me."Nicholas Tse was known to be a Buddhist and prayed at Thailand's Four-Faced-Buddha, when pressed further for Cecilia Chung's religious belief, he said,"Do you believe that I'm Cecilia Cheung's belief?"

Related posts:
Cecilia Cheung in Latest Premier Magazine issue as Cover Girl
Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung frenzy trip back to Hong Kong
Edison Chen's Sister Confirmed His Christianity
Edison Chen Requests Court Not to Name the Women Celebrities

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner