Friday, April 18, 2008

Hollywood Celebrity Talk This Week: April 13-18

Cameron Diaz's Father Dies
Cameron Diaz's father, Emilio Diaz, 58, died on Tuesday morning. He had been suffering from a flu, which turned into pneumonia. Diaz is currently filming the movie My Sister's Keeper. Emilio Diaz had a small part in his daughter's hit 1998 comedy, "There's Something About Mary".




Ashlee Simpson's Pregnant, Getting Married
Ashlee Simpson, 23, is pregnant and plans to get married next month at a a friend's house in La Jolla,north of San Diego, in Southern California. She is engaged to "Fall Out Boy" bassist Pete Wentz, 28, who initially blasted the pregnancy rumors as a "witch hunt".





Pregnant Nicole Kidman Suffered Severe Morning Sickness

Nicole Kidman may be an Oscar winner, but she faces morning sickness like any other pregnant women.

"I’ve had severe morning sickness," the expectant actress, 40, said on Monday, when she and husband Keith Urban hit the red carpet at the CMT Awards in Nashville. "[I'm] good actually, really good. Waiting for the third trimester," she said. "Everyone says that is hard work."


Gwyneth Paltrow Had Post-Partum Depression
Gwyneth Paltrow is on the cover of the May issue of Vogue, and inside she reveals she battled post-partum depression after having her second child Moses in 2006.

"You know, I had postnatal depression after [my second child] Moses," Gwyn says. "I didn't know I had it until after it was over. I just didn't know what was wrong with me...I felt really out of my body. I felt really disconnected. I felt really down, I felt pessimistic."


Ivanka Trump Weds Toyboy
Donald Trump's ex-wife, Ivana Trump weds for the fourth time in a £1million ceremony at the Mar-A-Lago private beach club on Florida's Palm Beach. The groom, a 35-year-old jobbing actor called Rossano Rubicondi, arrived to the Rocky theme and was joined by 25 male supporters. Ivana, 59-year-old, wore a pink and white crystal-studded gown as she walked up the aisle to Il Divo's version of Unchained Melody.

Donald Trump, who owns the venue, conducted the ceremony. Ivana was given away by her sons Donald Jr, 30, and Eric, 24, with daughter Ivanka, 26, as maid of honour.

No comments:

Custom Search

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner